The Advanced Fire Fighting is a 4 day course for captains, chief officers and engineer officers in the shipping sector.
The Advanced Fire Fighting course is for captains, chief officers and engineer officers in the shipping sector.
This Advanced Fire Fighting training contents:
- The division of tasks and responsibilities;
- Management (of the fire-fighting team and general leadership skills);
- Gathering information/assessing situations/taking decisions;
- Cooperating with the on-shore fire fighting organization during a fire on board;
- Fighting fires involving hazardous substances;
- Techniques for optimal ventilation control;
- The latest developments regarding fire fighting equipment and fire fighting techniques;
- Analysis of incidents involving fire on board ships;
- Practical exercises with specific attention given to general leadership, the management of a fire fighting team and the correct execution of procedures;
- Maintenance management of fire fighting systems and fire detection equipment.